Sleep is not a choice, it’s a necessity. Your sleep health vitally impacts all areas of your life. When there are issues, you need an experienced, caring practitioner you can trust; one who treats each patient as an individual, with state-of-the-art equipment, training and techniques.
Midwest Center for Sleep Disorders is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM); the gold standard of sleep medicine. We are the leading sleep center in the fox valley area. Our physicians and technicians have over two decades of specialized experience and expertise in sleep health services; it’s our only practice. Our facilities offer comfort, privacy, and flexibility; with detailed evaluations by a highly trained staff.
With our Quality Life through Quality Sleep philosophy, we lead the way by offering patients the best:
• AASM accreditation; the gold standard by which the medical community and the public can evaluate sleep medicine services. The Standards for Accreditation ensure that providers display and maintain proficiency in areas such as testing procedures and policies, patient safety and follow-up, and physician and staff training.
• Most experienced sleep disorders team in the Fox Valley area, serving since 1986
• Testing performed seven days/nights a week in private comfortable suites with showers available, cable TV and comfortable, full sized beds. We can accommodate any schedule.
• Sleep studies are evaluated and reviewed in triplicate. First by the sleep study technician, secondly by the clinical sleep specialist (credentialed in both Respiratory Therapy and Polysomnography) and finally by a board-certified pulmonologist.
• We are an independent medical facility not affiliated with a hospital. Our facilities are designed to provide the greatest possible comfort and privacy.
It is our goal to restore your quality of life by helping you achieve restful, restorative sleep. Contact us today to see why Midwest Center for Sleep Disorders is the best choice for your improving sleep health and enhancing you life.